We believe and confess…
- one God who has revealed himself in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- the three historical and ecumenical creeds of Christendom: Apostles’, Nicene, and Athanasian.
- that on account of humankind’s fall into sin that all people are born sinful and are under the power of the devil until Christ claims them as his own in Holy Baptism.
- when the divinely inspired word of God accompanies ordinary water, saving-faith is created in the heart of the baptized.
- when the divinely inspired word of God accompanies ordinary bread and wine, an unfathomable miracle occurs by which the real and physical presence of Christ’s flesh and blood become present for the faithful baptized, who receive forgiveness of their sins, life, and salvation.
- that Jesus Christ was crucified, died, and rose again for the salvation of all humankind.
- Jesus will one day return to judge the living and the dead whose kingdom will have no end.
- that we are saved solely by God’s grace received as divine gift.
We are a community of believers in Jesus Christ who gather regularly to receive God’s grace through the blessed sacraments gifted to the one holy Christian and apostolic church. Washed, clothed, and fed with God’s word, we are called and equipped to be salt and light to the world.
To liberally share with others, the healing grace of Christ that we ourselves receive weekly in His Eucharist.